If any emergency, what are the numbers should we call?

Please call 24-hours Control Room :


For emergency cases, does Security has a transport to bring student to clinic or hospital?                                   

Yes, we have an Emergency Respond Team (ERT) . Our team will assist you.


How CAN WE applying for our Vehicle Sticker?         

Vehicle Sticker can be applied from Student Service Centre.


If we lost our MMU ID Card, what can we do?      

First, please report to our security on duty.
After that, you are required to pay RM60 at the Finance Division to re-print your new MMU ID Card.